Posted by Gold FM on 08/05/2012
Occupants in a Clarke Street house had a lucky escape yesterday when a heater left in a bathroom to dry clothes caused their bathroom to burst into flames.
Several people were watching television at around about 1.30 pm when they smelt smoke. The bathroom burst into flames when someone opened the door to investigate the source of the smoke.
Waihi Volunteer Fire Service Chief Moe Stevens gave us more details.
HELP: Nothing showing below? Have an iPad (without Adobe Flash Player)?
Don't miss out - you can still view the content at: podomatic
© Gold FM. Gold FM retains the copyright on all textual content produced by them on this website. Images may also be subject to copyright.
Users are forbidden to copy, republish or redistribute material produced by Gold FM in any other form without permission from Gold FM.
For permissions and other copyright-related questions, please email your question to: firstname.lastname@example.org